Rohini,

Thanks you filled in the missing link.

The filter HPD:HII:CreateIncident_100, was missing from my list.

Below are the pieces needed to be touched.

1.      Add fields to “RQC:ServiceRequestWizard”

a.       Modified Active link “RQC:RQW:Submit_110_SubmitRequest” to push
data from new fields to “SRM:Request”

2.      Add fields to “SRM:Request”

a.       Modified filter “SRM:AOI:GetSRFieldValues” to push data from new
fields to “SRM:AppinstanceBridge”

3.      Add fields to “SRM:AppinstanceBridge”

4.      Maybe add record to “SRM:QuestionTemplate”

a.       Filter
“SRM:AOI:CreateEvent_CreatelAppRequest_CreateSRFieldAttrib_TableLoop_20”
uses the records in “SRM:QuestionTemplate” to push the data to
“CAI:EventParams”

5.      Add fields to “HPD:InterfaceIncident_Create”

a.       Add new fields to “HPD:HII:CreateIncident_100`!”

6.      Add fields to “HPD:Help Desk”

Once again thanks to all,

Howard