And looking at it from the other direction, Application-Confirm-Group
(*probably*) references the User and/or Group cache to return a value. Thus,
no User record, no non-zero return.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Thad K Esser
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 11:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: "$PROCESS$ Application-Confirm-Group 1" returns 0 when run
as AR_ESCALATOR / CTM:People Integration

Yeah thanks, I know Escalations run with administrator permissions, I just
thought it interesting that the Application-Confirm-Group doesn't confirm
that AR_ESCALATOR is an administrator.  Maybe that's intuitive to everyone
else, but it wasn't at first to me.  Mostly, it was tripping up my
CTM:People integration, and I know other posters were working on the same
integration, so I was hoping it'd save them some trouble.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach