Errors of any kind during the execution of one of the active links before the
stop processing signal?

Joe

________________________________
From: Dwayne Martin <marti...@jmu.edu>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 4:33:05 PM
Subject: Workflow stops after exiting guide

Dear List,

I have a long string of Active Links with “Public” permissions.  We’ve been
running them for years with no problem.

I’ve added a new link in the middle of the sequence that calls a guide that
calls additional links (all with “Public” permissions).

Now, if I log in with Administrator permissions and run the sequence, the
system does what you would expect, namely run the link that calls the guide,
exit the guide, then get on with the rest of the links.

BUT if I run the process as a test person without Administrator permissions,
the system exits the guide, then stops.  The AL logging is identical up to
exiting the guide,  but for Administrator it continues with the series of
Active Links, while for the test user it shows “Stop active link processing -
On Modify” even tho there are more links to run.

It has to be a permissions issue, but all the links have “Public” permissions
and my test user has been running them for years.

Any ideas?

(ARS 7.1 p3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University