From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Heanai
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 4:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Server-Plugin-Alias

I have servers configured in a Server Group. I am addin the
"Server-Plugin-Alias". To do this i need to find all the plugins Name. I
would like to know where can i do this? Is it in the user tool? Admin Tool?
An example of this would be:

Server-Plugin-Alias: <Plugin Alias Name> <Plugin Name> HostName:Plugin Port

which would be for the two that i have found:
Server-Plugin-Alias:ARSYS.ARDBC.CONFIGFILE ARSYS.ARDBC.CONFIGFILE
remedyServer:2222
Server-Plugin-Alias:ARSYS.ARDBC.LDAP ARSYS.ARDBC.LDAP remedyServer:2222

So my question is where can i find any more Plugin Names that i might need
to configure here.
Thanks