From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 1:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Migrator

In the 7.5 doc (It's one of the things I'm looking forward to when we
are able to upgrade)

In previous releases of Migrator, data could be migrated using only the
Admin thread. In this release, you can choose to migrate data using Fast
and List threads, freeing up the Admin thread and enabling data to be
migrated to and from the same server at the same time.

I haven't noticed points 2 and 3 on version 7.1

Fred