From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Andrew Fremont
Sent: Thu 3/5/2009 3:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SSL setting for the Mid-tier

** Hi,

This question is off the AR topic, but this is a great forum and place to all
AR related.

We're setting up the Mid-tier for our remedy application for the first time, so
far so good.
After apply the SSL certificate, users are able to access the new web site with
URL https://remedyweb. <https://remedyweb./> ....

However, the non-SSL HTTP port still accessible, URL without the "s",  e.g
http://remedyweb. <http://remedyweb./> ..

The question is how disable or turn that the non-SSL URL off, so the security
department will not after us.

Thanks
Andrew

--
ARS 7.0.1 P005
MS SQL 2005

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___