Hi SPrasad

If you are on Linux - chances are you are also using an Oracle database?

If so, take a look at External Tables
http://www.psoug.org/reference/externaltab.html for a way to read CSV files
directly into the Oracle Database and then perhaps have a VIEW Form looking
directly at the external table or a separate table which would be fed using
something like:-

        Truncate table db_table;
        Insert into db_table as
                Select * from external table;

You would create the original db_table as :-

        create table db_table as select * from ext_table;

You could then iterate over the entries in either of these tables and perform
what you want with it.

Hope that helps

Kindest Regards

David Morgan