Thanks Scott.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Scott Illari
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: What is the default admin user account for ITSM 7.5?

**

John,

You are correct that the appadmin account doesn't exist in the user
form.  It does exist in CTM:People.  You will need to remove one of the
Fixed licenses from one of those users and give to appadmin in the
CTM:People form.  This will cause the account to be created in the User
form so you can use it for login.  Login as Demo to accomplish this and
apply the permissions and license to appadmin.  Once done, you will be
able to login as appadmin to complete the ITSM configuration.

The other option, is to just permission Demo or one of the other users
the same as you would appadmin.  It is up to you.

Hope this helps

Scott Illari

908-601-8948

http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottillari