Hi

ITSM7 P7

ARS P2

Multi-tenancy set on

There is a menu com:cpy:company-oper/cust-q that is attached to the
contact company (customer company) and company (classification company)
fields on hpd :help desk.

We have defined 30 operating companies.

I log on as a user who is without unrestricted access who is associated
to 2 of these operating companies in his people profile.

When I  view the menus in the incident I see:

Customer Company - the two companies as expected

Classification Company - all 30 companies ??? I would (want) to only see
the 2 companies the user is associated with

We have made no changes to these fields and the underlying menu. We have
made no changes to the content of field 112.

Can offer a solution?

Stuart Schon

Remedy Team Leader