Juan,

I think monkeying with the app properties will probably take care of it.  Path
of least resistance.

Rick

From:         Juan Ingles <juan.n...@gmail.com>

Date:         Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:41:04
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: ARS and CMDB 7.5 patch 1 are out

FYI

It looks like there is a bug in the windows 7.5 ITSM installer that prevents
installing on top of CMDB 7.5 patch 001.

When I try to install ITSM, I get this message:

*Invalid BMC Atrium CMDB version. BMC Atrium CMDB version is 7.5.00 patch
001.0, which is less than the minimum required BMC Atrium CMDB version
7.5.0.0*

Notice the slight difference in version format: 7.5.00 vs 7.5.0.0

I guess I will have to wait for ITSM 7.5 patch 001  (or monkey with
SHARE:Application_Properties)

Juan Ingles