If you would check out ARSperl you would still have to compile it. If you
have used one of the already compiled versions of ARSperl, use the 7.1 API
and ARSperl 1.91, I have created this zipfile which you can extract in your
c:\perl\site\lib folder. Use at your own risk!
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/222532/gupta.zip

And I guess in a couple of weeks ARSperl 1.92 will be ready, which does not
suffer from this issue.

Kind regards,
--
Michiel Beijen