** Yes, at my previous employer I suggested the buy Panacea Workflow Studios. It was great, I have not had that much experience with Remedy's product. But they had a version compatible with version 7 before remedy did. It does everything you would want. Export forms and workflow and data.

Support was great, if you had a problem they normally gave you a debug version within 1 day and more then likely would have a fix back to you in less then one week (more like 2 days). The next job I get I am definitely going to suggest they get it, it makes developing a lot easier and just maintaining the ITSM stuff a snap.

Rocky

Rocky Rockwell
mgrockw...@verizon.net
Ph#1: 325-884-1234
Ph#2: 325-884-1263
Mobile: 325-450-1297

View Martin Rockwell

Hulmes, Timothy W Mr CTR USA IMCOM wrote:
Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

We are looking at purchasing Panacea Workflow Studio.  Does anyone have any
experience with what this software has to offer?

Timothy W. Hulmes
Remedy Administrator