From: Francesco Mazza <francesco.ma...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 5:20:47 AM
Subject: Problem With Multiple LDAP Configuration

** Hallo to all.

I have a problem with multiple ladap configuration on Remedy 7.0.1 patch 9
I try to explain it.
The server remedy is enable to authentication by a AD (LDAP). When I configure
one host (AD) to authentication person no problem, when I add another host
(multiple ldap) occurs a strange behaviour.
After a indefinite time, the server start to work slowly until login refuse. I
not found another solution in comparison of removing the second ldap host and
restar a server remedy.

Have you a idea for fixed this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards