Guillaume,

I find it strange to think that the AR System server would have to go
through the plugin server to talk to it's DB. Maybe there would be a
"good reason" for that design, but I just do not see it.

Given that workflow is involved then I would suggest that you start
with API, Filter and SQL logs to see what the ARS Server is doing.
Since you also have a "connection error" with the plugin server then
you might also want to look at those logs too. (But if the AR System
server is really not talking to the plugin server then it may not show
you anything. ) Then trigger the filters for one record and see what
you get.

It is possible that workflow is triggering something against a form
that you might not be expecting to be involved and that other
form/workflow is throwing the error. ( Instead of the view form
itself.)

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.