From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jorge Polo
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 9:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ERROR [330] You do not have write access to field - ITSM 7.1 Suite of
Applications

**
Hello everyone,
In our test server we get the errors below when the user is trying to modify
the incident. In the production environment we get these same errors when the
user is trying to reassign the incident to another support group.
ARERR [330] You do not have write access to field :
z1G_Global_HPD_DataSetID,z1G_Global_AST_ProductionDataSetID,z1G_Global_AST_SandBoxDataSetID,z1G_Global_SandBoxEnabled,z1D_Local_DataSetID,
Cost Category,Work Info Type,Locked,z1D_DataSetName, z1D_RefreshContactTab,
z1D_PreviousStageNumber, z1D_PriorityAlias,z1D_StatusAlias,
z1D_ServiceTypeAlias, z1D Integer01,  Total Incidents, z1D Status Integer
Parm01, z1D Status Integer Parm02,z1D Assigned Group Role,  z1D Date03,z1D
Date04, Reported Date,z1D Effort Time/Hold Duration, z1D Prev Assignee Total
Effort,z1D Prev Assignee Group ID,
  z1D Prev Assignee Effort Spent,  z1D Prev Assignee Effort Hold,z1D Prev
Status-INC, z1D Prev Owner Group ID,z1D Original Description, z1D Association
End Date,
The user has an AR System Fixed license --> [cid:493541913@06042009-1ED8]
[cid:493541913@06042009-1EDF]
The user has the following application licenses:  BMC:Incident Mgmt Fixed
license and a Problem Mgmt User fixed license.
The user belongs to the following permission groups: Asset Viewer, Config
Categorization Admin, Config Group Mapping Admin, Contact Location Admin,
Contact Organization Admin, Contact People HR Admin, Incident Config, Incident
Master, Problem Config, Problem master, Security and Task Manager.
[cid:493541913@06042009-1EE6][cid:493541...@06042009-1eed]
Has anyone else experienced similar behavior?  Or does anyone have any
suggestions for troubleshooting this?... Thank you.
Environment:
AR System - 7.1.00 Patch 006
Intel Pentium
Operating System: Windows Server 2003
Database: Microsoft SQL Server

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message. __Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are" html___