We had tested and piloted 7.5 User Tool with ITSP 4.0 and ARS
6.3(HPUX/Oracle 9.2) with no problems.  The only feedback was on some
minor visual changes.

Dennis Ruble
Rockwell Collins

"Marty.Thorin" <thorin.ma...@we-energies.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
04/06/2009 04:15 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Window User Tool 7.5 and ARS 6.3

**
Good afternoon:
        We are in the process of migrating from ARS 6.3 to ARS 7.5.  For a
short time we will have both systems running.  We will be using the 6.3
Admin tool for the 6.5 system and the 7.5 Studio for the 7.5 system.  We
are worrying about the Windows user tool.
We would like to present the users with only one user tool.  Has anyone
used the 7.5 Windows User Tool with a 6.3 server?  Did you have any
problems?
Thank you for your time,
Thorin
WUT 7.5 Patch 3
ARS 6.3 Patch 20 on Solaris 10 using Sybase.
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___