Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Problem with EXTERNAL() in search menu

Well, it seems to be doing that by itself (and for some reason it no
longer changes 'Status' to $7$).  If I don't use the dollar signs, it
won't refer to the current form.  I thought the single-quotes would
force it to check against the menu's source form, which I don't want
to do.

Again, the same qualification does what I want it to do (and keeping
the structure I intended) if I use it in a Table Field qualification.

Thanks for your response,

Bill B.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Leonard Neely - FOJ