Mike, click the refresh button on the main cmdb console and see if it
is still in change pending. The reason to do this is because you don't
see anything in view log. Either the class is already created or only
initiated but not progressed. You may have to use the cmdb driver to
speed it up if it is still in progress. you will get the info in cmdb
manual. BTW is it a new class or new attribute you are trying to create?
Thanks,
Mohan

On Apr 8, 2009, at 11:05 AM, "Batwe, Saurabh [ITSUS Non-J&J]"
<sba...@its.jnj.com