Attention NWRUG members:  we will be holding our initial NWRUG meeting of
2009 on Monday, April 27 from noon to about 4:00 pm. Amazon.com in downtown
Seattle has graciously volunteered to host this event.

Lunch and soft drinks will be served, and there will be door prizes for
those attending.  I.T. Prophets, a BMC partner, will be sponsoring the
meeting.  We hope to see you all there!

Our agenda:

12:00: Lunch and catching up.

1:00 Lee Cullom, IT Prophets, will show the new AR System 7.5 Developer
Studio and ITSM 7.5.

2:30 Amazon.com will show something cool they’re working on.

3:30 Hot topics and Q&A

Shoot any questions to me.

Rick Cook