Here is an update regarding this issue.  Support recommended using the MAC
address as the Host ID when requesting the licenses.  The license key was
applied successfully and we have not see this issue since (about 1/2 dozen
reboots).

I had took some time off and haven't had a chance to talk to support
regarding their findings but they were able to reproduce it in their
environment.  I have heard from source outside of BMC that we are not the
only people to experience this issue.

Jason