From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jim Coryat
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 12:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy, ITSM and SRM Notifications, major spammage

**
We have recently implemented the ITSM applications as well as the Service
Request Management module.  What we are seeing is a number of email
notifications that are sent to customers, some are completely unnecessary.  In
going into the NTE:CFG-Notification Events and try and turn some of the
notifications off, they still show up.  Does anyone have any experience in this
area and could spare a few pointers in cleaning this up?   Right now the users
are starting to blindly delete the BMC Remedy notifications since they are
getting spammed with these continuously.
Thank you for any advice you can provide.
Jim Coryat