You should not post the ip address of your ldap server in your message:)  It
makes your server a target.

Try using another tool to connect to the directory: ldp.exe(win), ldapsearch
(solaris), ....

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.