Hi dwayne - I am using a localized version of excel, but I've tried just that.
My solution was:

TEKST(O2;"dd-mm-åå")

So for an english excel my guess is

TEXT(O2;"dd-mm-yy")

Observe that this is not applicable for VBA - that is an entierly different
approach.

with regards,

Jonas Stumph Stevnsvig

Remedy Developer