From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] On
Behalf Of Parker, Lawrence T [lawrence.par...@nmci-isf.com]
Sent: 08 May 2009 00:06
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Upgrading to 10G Oracle and Hitting a Library Error

Hi,

Hoping someone has hit this bridge before.  We are on ARS 6.3 Patch 20 and have
a requirement to upgrade to Ora 10G.  We've successfully upgraded the database
but see a "No Such File" error on libclntsh.so.9.0 when starting Remedy.

The matrix indicates we should be ok on 10G with the 9i client and we've been
diligently trying to get past this error.  All AR processes start except for
arserverd.  Have any of you hit this in the past?

Lawrence Parker
IT Service Support Tools

EDS
Remedy Engineering