From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tartt, Dorothy CTR MDA/DOCO
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 12:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Table row selection

Version: 7.0.02

I have developed a customized Questionnaire form which allows users to
answer questions pertaining to their completed change requests. How do I
refresh the Questions table back to row 1?

I tried this process, but it doesn't seem to work for me:
PERFORM-ACTION-TABLE-REFRESH 536870925 1

I have the table sorted by the status and the request id. The status of New
will always be at the top. So my attempt is to have the next unanswered
question in focus. Instead, when the user answers the question, the question
that they answered stays in focus or stays selected on the table.

Thanks,

Dorothy Tartt
(719) 721-7707