Hi Everyone,

What I would like to do is have an active link that opens 4 dialog boxes
in order that contains a Yes/No questions. The answers I want to place
in the diary field of the main form where the active link was launched.

I tried using a push field, commit and close window to place the answers
in the diary field and this works fine. However if I then try to update
the record after answering the questions, I get the 1203 Warning that
another user has updated the record. This is not going to work. I also
don't want to answer the questions after I have saved the ticket.

I then tried a Global field figuring I could move the information from
the dialog form to the main form and then doing a set field to the diary
field and setting the Global field to NULL. What I am finding is that
the data in the Global Field of the main form of all records unless I
log out. This also won't work because if the user executes the 4
questions or "x" out part way through and then does no save the ticket,
the Global field does not get cleared and would be in the next ticket
displayed. There has to be an easier way but I can't see it.

ARS 6.3 patch 20.

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite
mbritt...@navisite.com
(315) 453-2912 x5418 (Phone)
(315) 317.2897 (Cell)

Reduce Cost of IT with Managed Hosting and Application Services from
NaviSite.
Visit www.NaviSite.com Today.