From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] On
Behalf Of Jiri Pospisil [jiri.pospi...@lchclearnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Service Request Management

Please Read The Disclaimer At The Bottom Of This Email

You will need to develop the code in the Asset/Purchasing module that will
interpret and generate events defined by the SRM module.
For examples look at forms SRM:SampleAppInstance and SRM:SampleAppTemplate
Then you will have to register the application and define mappings, then you
will be able to create AOTs ......