Good afternoon:
        I need to copy a fully loaded Remedy 7.5 server and its database
to another machine.  Copying and updating the Linux files is easy.  I
just copy then hunt and replace every instance of the old server's name
with the new server name.
        I thought the Oracle 10g database would be just as easy.  (All
tablespaces keep the their same name so it is ARSystem everywhere.  I
will be changing the database server's name.)  Last time I brought up
Remedy then went to the Admin Console and updated the e-mail engine.

I am hesitant to do this because this did not catch all of the instances
of the old name.  Our 7.1 servers were a mess.  We first built the
production server with the development database.  Then I cloned this to
create the development server attached to the production database.  Then
we fixed it so production server with production database and
development server with development database.

We started over for our 7.5 installs.  I just finished doing the 7.5
production server with its 7.5 production database.  The older 7.1
development server is still running.  Because of a bug, you must use the
default password for ARAdmin when doing a 7.5 ARS install.  We quickly
ran into Oracle lockouts.  Changing the ARAdmin password to the same
value as the development server was using fixed the problem.  So somehow
I missed at least one reference to the production database in the
database.  (Fortunately for me, the server name change is a one letter
change: 'p' for production becomes 't' for test'.  The names are the
same length.)

Does anyone have a list of where to look so I am sure I get all of the
instances found in the Oracle database?
Thank you,
Thorin