From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of oracle...@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Workflow

Hi All,

When the user select on the table field, I want the user to be able to select
multiple Record ID's within the table, and merge these records together into a
form.  Is this possible?

I know if the user selects 1 record, and then presses a button workflow will
trigger.  The problem is I need the user to be able to select multiple records
in the table and an action is triggered.  I hope this is possible.