Hi,

A long time ago I created a Unix-script that took Server, Form and Request
ID as input. It created filters to the Email Attachment form that called
the script when a record was created with the correct ARTask-name, using
$PROCESS$. The Perform-Action-Add-Attachment replaced the original
ARTask-file with the newly created from the server disc.

Maybe you should try to create an ARFILTER-plugin that performs something
similar without the roundtrip to scripts and server disc?

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.