this is foption not fboption

________________________________

Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Grooms, Frederick W
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009 21:32
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: Values of FieldType and FBOption in the table field..

**

Actually I believe the FBOPTION in FIELD is:

#define AR_FIELD_OPTION_REQUIRED   1   /* tags for field definition
option */

#define AR_FIELD_OPTION_OPTIONAL   2

#define AR_FIELD_OPTION_SYSTEM     3   /* system field; read-only to ALL
users */

                                       /*  NOTE that fields cannot be
created  */

                                       /*   with nor set to this option
*/

#define AR_FIELD_OPTION_DISPLAY    4   /* display-only field; no data
will be */

                                       /*  stored for this field in the
DB    */

Fred