From: Frank Caruso <caruso.fr...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, 28 May, 2009 11:22:03
Subject: Re: Remedy port query - ARERR 90

**
Have the user try putting in the port number 4445 in there user tool connection
and see if they can connect. If they still cannot connect then you need to
punch a whole in the firewall.

They could also try using telnet against your Remedy server. They should be
able to to try something like:

telnet <remedy_server_name> <port number>

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Sean Harrodine <sean_rem...@yahoo.co.uk>