From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Bad HPD Assignment Records

**
Has anybody seen issues with ITSM 7 creating HPD Assignment records with Actual
and Business Duration (Seconds) that are equal to roughly 40 years time? The
seconds value are 1242994998 and bigger. Not all of the assignment records are
like this.

I think what is happening is that a bad Date (DateTime) value is getting sent
to this form and getting set to 12/31/1969 before calculations are made.

Thoughts?

Frank Caruso