From:         Kevin <kaitouno.1...@gmail.com>

Date:         Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:00:40
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: problem with importing incident

Hi, all

I have met a problem, when I used the BMC Import tools to import Incidents, the
first record generated successfully, but the second was not.
The second record even not import to the form HPD:IncidentInterface_Create and
no filter executed, included the filter that generat the INC Number.
there is the error 382 shows "The values for this entry violate a unique index
that has been defined for this form."
but I just map this field following the document:

Action                  CREATE
Last_Name
First_Name
Status
Service_Type
Impact
Urgency
Summary
Reported_Source

has anyone meet this before? any advice will be helpful

Best Regards!

Kevin, Jin

Leadtrust, Hangzhou, China
Add: Floor 8, Huaxing Centry Building, No.317 Wantang Rd, Hangzhou, 310012 PRC
Tel:086-0571-87397397
Fax:086-0571-87397399
Mobile:13777801411
Web:www.leadtrust.cn