Well, if "working as expected" means that it now returns answers that are
usually relevant and sometimes helpful, then I would have to validate your
assertion.  However, we may disagree slightly on the usefulness of the data
as a whole.  Right now, ARSList archives, and for that matter, Google, are
still serving to be more useful.  The problem doesn't seem to be with depth
or quality - I would actually rate those pretty highly.  There are simply
many topics for which there are NO relevant entries.  This adds more work
for support, as I'm sure you're aware.

Rick