From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Oyefeso, Bola
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 9:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Definition Files

**
We have just installed Action Request.  We are not using any of the Remedy
applications.  We don't have a backup of the definition files.  Is there a
place where I can get the original definitions installed without any
applications.  I don't even want the definitions for CMDB to be included.  If
anyone has it and can send it to me I'll appreciate it too.

Bola Oyefeso

copies of the original message.