Hi Frank,

I ran into this same issue.  This is a known issue.  Here is the KB.

Data in the Change Timing field does not appear in reports.

<http://rkm.bmc.com/rkm/viewdoc.jsp?remedy=1&doc=20005944&sid=2309746&type=P
ublished&terms=searchTerms&user=Self%20Help> Print

<http://rkm.bmc.com/rkm/viewdoc.jsp?remedy=1&doc=20005944&sid=2309746&type=P
ublished&terms=searchTerms&user=Self%20Help> Highlight

<http://rkm.bmc.com/rkm/viewdoc.jsp?remedy=1&doc=20005944&sid=2309746&type=P
ublished&terms=searchTerms&user=Self%20Help> Close

Details

Self Help Document

ID:

20005944

Type:

Problem Solution

Top of Form

Problem

When we create a custom report via Crystal Reports and then run it in
Remedy, the data in the Change Timing field does not show on the report.
This is also true for out of the box reports, such as the canned report
"Changes by Timing" report. The data is shown when you run the report in
Crystal but does not when it is previewed in Remedy.

Product

BMC Remedy Change Management Application (version 7.0.03)

Environment

Solution

This is a known issue and has been reported in defect SW00297784.  The work
around is:   In the Admin tool, open the Infrastructure Change form, in the
Properties of the Change Timing field under Attributes, change the Alias
Values for each of the Timing values. An example is provided in the
attachment. Following the example provided: you would change the Emergency
alias to Emergency1....do the same with the other alias values, save the
form. Then, change them back to the original Emergency, Expedited, etc. You
will need to do this on all form views where this field is present.  Make
sure to save a backup of the original form in case you need to restore back.

HTH

Leonard Neely