Hi All,

I have a very interesting thing happening with incoming email. I have an email
that goes out by doing a push field to the AR System Email Messages form. I
have to do it this way instead of a notify because the "To" can be longer than
255 characters. The outbound email goes just fine. Problem is if someone does a
reply. The email is received by the mailbox but does not get processed by the
Email Engine. In the AR System Email Error Log I get Message number  4952,
generated by the AR System Mail Daemon. In the arerror.log file I get a ARERR
20108.

All other incoming email to this mailbox works fine. It is only the replies
from the email were I am doing the push to the ARS Messages that have a
problem. Can't find any reference to the two error message numbers.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
(315) 453-2912 x5418 (Phone)
(315) 317.2897 (Cell)

Reduce Cost of IT with Managed Hosting and Application Services from NaviSite.
Visit www.NaviSite.com Today.

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.