That's a good point, Lyle.  But Communication_Endpoint is a pretty general
classs that could cover pretty much anything that doesn't have its own
class.
ConnectivitySegment and several others are categorization subclasses beneath
the ConnectivityCollection class.  The relationships between the CIs are
especially important with network segments, so just dumping them into
ComputerSystem might tend to hamstring that if not done correctly.

Between all of those and perhaps a few more Categorization values, you
should be covered.

Rick