To the best of my recollection there aren’t any errors in the catalina.out file
when starting the service.  The Tomcat service starts fine…but for some reason
the Atrium Console and Tomcat Service aren’t playing nice together.  The only
errors are in the stdout log file, such as:

- Could not load native library

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files\BMC

Software\ARSystem\midtier\WEB-INF\lib\arjni75.dll: Can't find dependent

libraries

as stated in my original message.

-Greg

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:52:32 -0700, Joe DeSouza <joe_rem...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What errors do you get in the catalina.out file when starting the service
>otherwise?

Joe