From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: 15 June 2009 20:25
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.5 Install

**

I am battling with almost similar problems on AIX. After upgrading to ARS 7.5,
some of my stuff stopped working. My customer here is not using ITSM but ITSP,
and the ITSP application itself seems to be working but the upgrade has messed
up:-

1) The plugins - Admin and reporting don't seem to work anymore

2) SRM application seems to not work as the Request Entry page's DV field
doesn't seem to work.

3) The armonitor daemon for some reason doesn't seem to recognize the server
has successfully started. (WE are MAINLY concerned about this one)

4) There might be other problems too that we are yet to uncover :-)

Joe

  _____