intention of leaving Administrator password blank on production system
:)

        Victor
 On Thu 18/06/09 15:13 , Kelly Deaver kdea...@kellydeaver.com sent:
  **  You really should set a password on your server.. huge security
hole. I can understand not sharing it here but please set one then
comeback and set it in the aie.cfg as well.   Kelly Deaver
kdea...@kellydeaver.com [1] (Yes, I work for BMC. This post reflects
the opinions of the poster and not the official opinion of BMC)
-------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: AIE Problem
 From: Victor Olufowobi
 Date: Thu, June 18, 2009 6:00 am
 To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
 **     #wmMessage { font-family:Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;font-size:12px; }  Yes, they are. [AR System Info]
 # AR System Server connection information for engine-owned AR System

 # resources.
 ARServerName:      REMEDY7
 ARLogin:           Demo
 ARPassword:
 ARPort: 0
 On Thu 18/06/09 12:06 , Matt Worsdell m...@worsy.co.uk sent:
  This may have been asked yesterday, the Arserver details in
EIE.cfg, are
 they correct?
 _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the
Answers Are"_ _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: