Phani,

Tim, has it correct. Also you need to factor in notifications, slas, number
of users, reporting, how much data will the need to search on for this
interface and the list can go on and on.

I think you need to factor in the back end processing before saying that 60
seconds is a good number.

Howard

--
Howard Richter