        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of support
        Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:56 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: New version of ARSmarts available: COMPARE ARS APPLICATIONS

        ** Dear List,

        A new version of ARSmarts is available on our website.  This version is
still regarded as a beta, but as most issues are now fixed, it is very stable.
It is perhaps for some of you the opportunity to have a look at ARSmarts.  Just
register here (http://www.arsmarts.com/register.htm), and you will receive the
necessary instructions.

        In a nutshell, ARSmarts main functionalities are:
        - works off-line from a .def file.
        - navigate your workflow, follow cross references, ... (all places
where a menu is used, in a glance...)
        - search through your workflow (for all objects using $PROCESS$,
setting the Status to Closed, ...)
        - compare .def files (two or more), easy-to-read results in color-coded
window.
        - export large applications (like ITSM7) in just one click.

        ARSmarts makes AR System experts work more efficiently.  It also
greatly improves the quality of their work, as they can be certain to modify
all the necessary objects.

        Don't hesitate to contact me should you require more information.

        Kaïs Albassir
        kais.albas...@arsmarts.com
        www.arsmarts.com
        mobile: +32 477 41 22 24
        __Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___