From:         Howard Richter <hbr4...@gmail.com>

Date:         Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:59:40
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: Attention BMC/Remedy Partners and Resellers :: Remedy-Themed
Internet Domains for Sale or Lease

There is a term for this type of collection, but I cannot remember this and
I have always questioned the ethics of a company or person that does it.

Also there is an artical on this type of doman collections at
http://www.ivanhoffman.com/passive.html .

Have a great day in the world of Remedy,

Howard

--
Howard Richter
Red Hat Certified Technician