Marty,

I have a bit of experience with what you are trying to do.  One thing you
should be very careful about is that the data types used by AC are not
necessarily compatible with those used by Remedy.  Ask the AC admin to get
you a data dictionary - it should be in the HP docs.

Once you are past that, and the vastly different (i.e. extremely normalized)
data model, the rest should be pretty standard.  However, I suspect that the
normalization in HPAC will cause updates to any core data to cause
significant performance issues, so be careful what you send it.

Rick
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Marty.Thorin <thorin.ma...@we-energies.com