I have a word document detailing exactly what is required to get the Service
Request ID to appear in Incident notifications. (ITSM 7.03 Patch 7). I found
the instructions on BMCDN to be somewhat lacking (eg, advising people to
modify the filter that pushes to X rather than detailing the name of the
filter)

If you are interested in a copy please let me know and I will email it to
you offlist.

All you would need to do is swap references to the Service Request ID field
with your Phone Number field.

Regards,
Rosemary