I've got tharelease dates back to 4.5.00 - but sorry, don't have that info for
earlier.

AR System 7.5.00 (1/16/2009)

AR System 7.1.00 (8/31/2007)

AR System 7.0.01 (10/6/06)

AR System 7.0 (05/09/2006)

AR System 6.03 (01/2005)

AR System 6.0 -- (2/6/04)

AR System - Maintenance 5.1.2 -- (10/17/03)

Action Request System 5.1 -- (9/11/02)

Action Request System 5.0.1 -- (3/15/02)

Action Request System 5.0 with Web and Windows clients (12/10/01)

AR System 4.5.2 Maintenance -- (2/14/01)

AR System 4.5.1 Maintenance -- (6/30/00)

Action Request System 4.5 -- (5/26/00)

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.