When I worked at Avon, we had placed a huge button on that empty
whitespace, and placed a jpeg of a model holding one of the Avon
products.  Before we actually went live that was removed, which I
thought was a shame because it looked good and made sense for that
company.  Still not sure what was the rationale for taking that down.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> jack.cov...@mckesson.com 07/02/09 11:49 AM >>>

** So the Remedy home page sucks.  I don't like the application links,
they aren't user friendly.  I have some ideas on how I'd like to
implement something better but would like to see what other people have
done.So if you have something that is really cool and want to show it
off please let me know.  Thanks!!Jack CovertCorporate ITRemedy Support
Team
Remedy Support Team Home
Pagehttp://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy
Remedy Q&A Sessions on Thursdays @ 10:30 AM PTDetails on Remedy Support