Hi,

I tried to export AP:Process Definition form using BMC Remedy Developer
Studio. By default some processes are installed while installing the BMC
Remedy User tool.

       As of my assumption, If i try to export this file it will export all
processes which is created in the BMC Remedy User using AP:Process
Definition. If i want to export only those processes which is created by my
self (instead of default processes), what are all the steps i have to follow
to export processes only those created by myself.

Best Regards,
Krishna B

Chowdhury, Tauf wrote:

> Krishna,
> If I understand what you're asking, you are going to the individual forms,
> AP:Form, AP:Process, AP:Role and doing a search on that form. Then you
> want to export those records.
>
> In order to "export" those records, you have to Shift-select all those
> records that you want, and then go to Tools>Reporting. Then you would
> double click the new style and add all fields. After doing so, you would
> go to Report>Export To>File. At that point, you will have to choose
> whether you want to export to .csv, .arx, etc...
> If your goal is to make some modifications to those records and re-import
> to the same environment or a different environment, .csv is the way to go
> so you can cleanly manipulate the data.
>
> You will have to do this on each Form that you mentioned.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Tauf Chowdhury
> Analyst, Service Management
> Office: 631.858.7765
> Mobile:646.483.2779

>>> from BMC Remedy User, But I gone through the BMC Remedy tool, i didn't
>>> see
>>> any option to export the FORM, PROCESS, ROLE, NOTIFICATION etc from
>>> Remedy
>>> User tool. But i found one option to download and upload forms using the
>>> following path.
>>>
>>>                 Login into the BMC Remedy User tool, then goto Tools -->
>>> Manage --> Files --> Download (or) Upload. But these options are
>>> disabled
>>> by